In order to obtain products or services from The Freeman Association (“FA”), you must join our Private Membership Association which protects your rights as consumers, and protects us as consultants. There is only one membership tier, but 3 different prices depending on your preferences.
Summary of this contract:
- You are joining a PRIVATE ASSOCIATION protected by the 1st Amendment, to obtain and share information, documents and advice related to Natural Law, Sovereignty and Legal Income Tax Avoidance, as well as other related subjects.
- You are choosing for yourself how to proceed upon managing your own affairs, and you have done your own research on the topics.
- You will not file a liability lawsuit against the Association trustee, staff, or the other members for any reason pertaining to the choices you make based on the information you obtain here.
- Your activities and the other Members activities within the Association are private and not to be shared with the IRS, SEC, FBI, or other gov agencies.
- You are not a State or Federal agent, an Attorney or an IRS agent or any kind of government employee whose purpose is find Conspiracy Theorists or Income Tax Evaders (you won’t find them here, anyway, but you might find some Conspiracy Realists).
Membership Contract for The Freeman Association (“FA”)
I do hereby apply for membership to FA, a private membership organization hosted by Kamiron Freeman. With the signing of this membership agreement, I/we accept the offer made to become a member of FA and have read and agree with the following Declaration of Purpose from Article 1 of FA’s Articles of Association.
- This Association of members hereby declares that our main objective is to maintain and improve the natural human rights, financial standing, and freedom of every member of the Freeman Association and, if possible, citizen of the United States of America. We believe that the original “Constitution for the united states of America” is one of the best documents ever written by man to date, and the signers of the “Declaration of Independence” did so out of love for humanity.
- We believe that the First Amendment of the Constitution for the united states of America guarantees our members the rights of free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of advising and helping one another in asserting our rights under the Federal and State Constitutions.IT IS HEREBY declared that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the 1st Amendment of the original Constitution for the united states of America and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions. This means that our association’s activities are restricted to the private domain only.
- We declare the basic right of all of our members participate in teaching and learning from each other regarding the Natural Law, Sovereignty and Legal Income Tax Avoidance, as well as other similar topics.
- We proclaim the freedom to choose and decide for ourselves the best way of living our own lives, running our own businesses and managing our own assets so as to best effectuate our happiness and well-being. We proclaim and reserve the right to use business models and practices that do not require us to file income taxes or be subject to Corporate Admiralty/Maritime Codes, nor any other Public Jurisdiction, as well as to hold our property and assets in the Private via Trusts. We proclaim our right to better effectuate our Sovereignty through such legal processes as the Secured Party Creditor and Christ’s New Covenant, or any other’s we may come across.
- More specifically, the mission of our Association is to provide members with the highest level of support throughout each member’s ongoing personal journey of self-education in Natural Law, Sovereignty and Legal Income Tax Avoidance. We offer members these various options. Our Association understands that Sovereignty has many dimensions and strives every day to stay on the leading edge of new technology that leads to better respected human rights. The Association strives and provides the best documents and consultation services at an affordable rate.More specifically, the Association specializes in the Secured Party Creditor Process, the first step every American must take on their Journey back into Sovereignty.
- The Association will recognize any person (irrespective of race, color, or religion) who is in accordance with these principles and policies as a member, and will provide a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared.
MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING
I understand that the fellow members of the Association that provide products and services, do so in the capacity of a fellow member and not in the capacity as a licensed wholesaler, retailer or provider. I further understand that within the association no wholesaler/retailer-customer relationship exists but only a contract member-member Association relationship.
In addition, I have freely chosen to change my legal status as a public consumer/customer to a private member of the Association. I further understand that it is entirely my own responsibility to consider the recommendations and products offered to me by my fellow members and to educate myself as to the efficacy, risks, and desirability of same and the acceptance of the offered or recommended products or advice and is my own carefully considered decision.
Any request by me to a fellow member to assist me or provide me with the aforementioned recommendations or products is my own free decision in an exercise of my rights and made by me for the benefit, and I agree to hold the Trustee(s), staff and other worker members and the Association harmless from any unintentional liability for the results of such recommendations and products, except for harm that results from instances of a clear and present danger of substantive evil as determined by the Association, as stated and defined by the United States Supreme Court.
In addition, I understand that, since the Association is protected by the First Amendment to the Constitution for the united states of America, it is outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and State Agencies and Authorities concerning any and all complaints or grievances against the Association, any Trustee(s), members or other staff persons. All rights of complaints or grievances will be settled by an Association Committee and will be waived by the member for the benefit of the Association and its members.
Because the privacy and security of membership records maintained within the Association, which have been held to be inviolate by the U.S. Supreme Court, the undersigned member waives complaint process. Any customer/consumer records kept by the association will be strictly protected and only released upon written request of the member. I agree that violation of any waivers in this membership contract will result in a no contest legal proceeding against me. In addition, the Association does not participate in any insurance plans.
I agree to join the Association, a private-membership association under common law, whose members seek to help each other achieve and maintain Sovereignty.
I understand that the providers who are fellow members of the Association are offering me products, services and benefits that do not necessarily conform to conventional products on the market.
As a member, I accept the goals of helping myself to understand the true nature of the law and my place in the world as a Sovereign, realizing that no single system or document is foolproof. Other aspects of informed consent will take place in my discussions with the providers and my fellow members of the Association.
My activities within the Association are a private matter that I refuse to share with the IRS, the FBI, the SEC, and any other governmental agency without my expressed specific permission. All records and documents remain as property of the Association, even if I receive a copy of them. I fully agree not to file a liability lawsuit against a fellow member of the Association, unless that member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil. I acknowledge that the members of the Association do not carry liability insurance.
The Trustee(s) and the Coordinator shall have the right to sanction a member upon unanimous vote of the Trustee(s), after a hearing of the facts where the member may be present after notification. The sanctions include removal from active membership or imposing any other special and necessary conditions upon any member who shall discredit or bring harm to the Association in any manner.
I enter into this agreement of my own free will or on behalf of my dependent without any pressure or promise of products. I affirm that I do not represent any State or Federal agency whose purpose is find Conspiracy Theorists or Income Tax Evaders. I have read and understood this document, and my questions have been answered fully to my satisfaction. I understand that I can withdraw from this agreement and terminate my membership in this association at any time. These pages and Article 1 of the articles of association of the Association consist of the entire agreement for my membership in the Association and they supersede any previous agreement.
I understand that the membership fee entitles me to receive those benefits declared by the Trustee(s) and the benefits provided by the online ordering system of http://www.kamironfreeman.com, to be “general benefits” free of further charge. I agree to pay as levied those benefits that I receive that are declared by the Trustees to be “special assessments”, per Fee Schedule. I also understand, that all personal information, credit card & payment information, intellectual property, images and ordering systems are proprietary to Kamiron Freeman©. The information contained in this document is intended only for the individuals and entities entering into this agreement and any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.
I will pay a sum, based on the table below, as consideration for my membership contract, said term beginning with the date of the signing of this contract, and by these presents do hereby certify, attest and warrant that I have carefully read the above and foregoing FA Contractual Application for Membership, and I fully understand and agree with same.
- $11 per month, or
- $111 per year, or
- $555 one lifetime fee.