Admittedly, this is still in its experimental phase. I run a business myself, but it's a small Remodeling Company with zero employees. I do have to hire subcontractors from time to time, however, and working only with subcontractors is very…
What if we had a Free Access Economy instead of a cryptocurrency that pretends to be a store of value based on Love or Happiness or Honor? What if we completely and totally got rid of the need to have an accounting of any kind of value whatsoever? What is value, anyway? What is valuable? What is the most valuable thing?
The original article can be found here: https://kamironfreeman.com/2020/11/13/metatocracy-natures-organizational-structure/
The Original Article can be found here: https://kamironfreeman.com/2016/03/08/origin-of-the-metatocracy/
The United States is generally heralded as having the best system for Separation of Powers and Checks and Balances, and yet you can still clearly see how they are, and have been, failing to prevent corruption throughout their entire history, and they are not failing miserably to prevent tyranny from growing out of their governmental system.
There is a way to solve 95% of the problems we face in this world, and all it involves is solving the 3 Primary Problems. It is these 3 problems that cause 95% of all other problems. The other 5% is the simply the result of being human.
In reality, if one expects to have their Freedom recognized and respected, then one must also recognize and respect the Freedom of others. Remember, we are all the Creator creating Itself. We are all entitled to Freedom and Sovereignty, and we are all responsible for respecting the Freedom and Sovereignty of others.
First of all, when I say “Freedom, Equality and Sovereignty for All,” the equality I am speaking of is not a financial equality, it is equality in terms of Power, Authority and Rights. Financial equality is a fallacy. Equality has nothing to do with finances, Equity does. We will get to that in a minute.
Take back your livelihoods by joining Metagaiaes, a Global Alternative Society where you do NOT have to Lockdown, wear masks, force vaccinations or even pay taxes!
It is no wonder Businesses mirror Society and vice versa. Businesses are the very function of Society. If Society is like an Organism, then we Human Beings are like cells in that organism, Businesses are like the Organs, and the Economy is the Circulatory and Respiratory Systems.