The 3 Primary Problems

There is a way to solve 95% of the problems we face in this world, and all it involves is solving the 3 Primary Problems.  It is these 3 problems that cause 95% of all other problems.  The other 5% is the simply the result of being human.

Freedom

In reality, if one expects to have their Freedom recognized and respected, then one must also recognize and respect the Freedom of others.  Remember, we are all the Creator creating Itself.  We are all entitled to Freedom and Sovereignty, and we are all responsible for respecting the Freedom and Sovereignty of others.

Equality

First of all, when I say “Freedom, Equality and Sovereignty for All,” the equality I am speaking of is not a financial equality, it is equality in terms of Power, Authority and Rights.  Financial equality is a fallacy.  Equality has nothing to do with finances, Equity does.  We will get to that in a minute.

A Government Made of Businesses?

It is no wonder Businesses mirror Society and vice versa.  Businesses are the very function of Society.  If Society is like an Organism, then we Human Beings are like cells in that organism, Businesses are like the Organs, and the Economy is the Circulatory and Respiratory Systems.

An Interpretation of Maharishi’s Absolute Theory of Government

“Government is worthy of the name only if it has the ability to prevent problems. This new definition of government, provided by my Absolute Theory of Government, can be actualized by any government through the programmes that have substantiated the theory. Any government that does not have the ability to prevent problems is itself a problem for the nation and a football of situation and circumstances. Now the centuries-old struggling history of governments is destined to have a new sunshine of problem-free administration. Every government in the world will enjoy the supreme status of a truly sovereign government.” - Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

The Kingdoms of Heaven and Earth

The Kingdom of Earth utilizes the Pyramid Power Structure, man-made laws and religions, and the monetary system (together the “Matrix”) to enslave mankind.  The citizens of the Kingdom of Earth then, are the Children of Men as they exist under the law of man.

The Veil

We have been swindled.  We have been conned.  Duped.  Fooled.  But worse, we have been programmed.  We have been brainwashed.  It runs so deep we don’t even realize it.  It’s been going on for more than 6000 years.  We say, “That’s just the way things are.”  But we never ask, “Why?”  And even worse, we are discouraged from asking why.  And those that do are slandered and branded “Conspiracy Theorists” - A term invented by the CIA to discredit people trying to disseminate the truth by attacking their character rather than their argument.

Metagaiaes – Society for the New Age of Enlightenment

A Society is “Networks of People.”  That’s it.  Pure and simple.  The Networks might be families, friendships, businesses, churches, clubs, government administrations, and so on, but they are all networks, and they are all made of People.  More importantly, Society is the Natural Ecosystem of humankind.  It is fundamentally a part of Nature, and we need to remember that.  We are not separate from Nature.  We are natural beings existing in nature.  Believing we are separate from Nature is one of the reasons we are so callously destroying the planet right now.

Society in the New Age of Enlightenment

Ages come and ages go, but this current shifting of the ages is unlike any other in the history of mankind.  Whether you are counting Precessional Ages or Yuga Cycles, they have both closed their grand cycle. The 25,920 year…

%d bloggers like this: